When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Vintage European Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In Ad
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
Taking Offers

- Way Assouto Crank and Ring (Italian) - 1940-50's stamped "Italy" - 46t - 7" arms - Real Nice, No marks or damage - $85 incl. shipping
  • GB Coureur "66" Cntr Pull calipers in Excellent used condition w/ NOS GB Arret levers - Notice the OG (used) proprietary cable ferrules for the levers - the ferrules are very hard to find and people usually drill the body for standard ferrules - VERY NICE SET - comes with pull saddles, cable stops and adjusters of your choice - $85 incl. shipping
  • Pair of Vintage Leather Tail Bag straps - Solid and not delicate - Not cleaned - Buckles and stops are good and working - $26 incl. shipping
  • Campagnolo top bar (25mm) cable clamps, (3) three - no marks, no damage - Complete - $40 incl. shipping
  • Phillips Philite Aluminum & Stainless Rat Trap pedals - 1940's - Very Hard to find - These are completely usable and not destroyed - Spin freely and smooth - They will clean/polish up real well and the cages can be renewed to the body by grinding off the nubs, drilling and screwing them back down, one has already been done that way as pictured - I was going to disassemble them and do it all myself but found another pair of Cyclos for my project. I've seen these sell in good condition but not perfect for 200 pounds ($250) on Ebay UK- $85 includes shipping

Last edited:
Back