When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage Falcon San Remo

-

COB

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Vintage Falcon San Remo designed by Ernie Clements. Classic powder blue 21" Reynolds 531 frame with wrap-over frame stays, beautiful long spear point chrome frame lugs, a 30.5" stand-over height and a full chrome front fork. This bike is equipped with the following Campagnolo components: headset, forged rear drop outs, front derailleure, cable guides and bottom bracket bolts (which leads me to believe that the bottom bracket is also Campagnolo but I have not checked this). This bike is further equipped with a Simplex rear derailleure and down tube shifters, Specialties TA cranks, MKS pedals with Christophe toe straps, Weinmann Vanquer 999 center-pull brakes, Regina freewheel, Gentleman Super Champion 700 C alloy rims laced to Sansin hubs and fitted with IRC Roadlite II tires, 3ttt stem, Fiamme handlebars and a Brooks B-15 leather saddle. There is a dent in the top tube that I tried to picture in the last photo but it did not turn out too clearly. Asking $750.00. Payment by Paypal as Friends and Family or USPS money order. The bike is located in Edinburgh, IN. and can be picked up there with cash (U.S.currency) payment. Please PM me with any questions that you might have. Thanks!
DSCN2390.JPG
DSCN2404.JPG
DSCN2399.JPG
DSCN2393.JPG
DSCN2395.JPG
DSCN2396.JPG
DSCN2391.JPG
DSCN2402.JPG
DSCN2397.JPG
DSCN2398.JPG
DSCN2392.JPG
DSCN2401.JPG