When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Head Badges Photos

-
PICT0001.JPG

Old Schwinn badge

JWM

CCMERZ ... The only HYSLOP bicycle i've ever seen was in ANN ARBOR at the Spring Swap Meet a few years ago ... the ride was a DAVIS Motorbike (Davis 1892 thru 1922) ...
looking to be of 1917 thru 1922 vintage. It's possible to go to that site ... and peep the bicycles displayed by year. In addition to the bicycles taking a prize .. are the rides
that are also on display. One has to peep by year .. once the peeper is on the site. This little adventure will be time consuming .. but the peeper can download to personal
folders many pics of unusual rides. This type of behavior drives my wife of 43 years koo-koo .... i likes to take my teacup-pot belly pig for walks ... and when we walk by the
apple tree .. i likes to hold her up so that she can smell every budding flower. My wife always says, "That's an insanely-stupid waste of time !!!" My usual response is ,
"What's time to a pig ??!!"

.................. patric

Not the best condition but...

These are probably the favorites of my small collection. The Evinrude is semi-local to me so that makes it cool

042812114943-1.jpg

One more for the MEAD fans at the CABE

How many other Chicago bicycle companies also built bikes overseas in the teens?
meadbadgeliverpool-1.jpg

Back