When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage Mesinger balloon tire bicycle seat/saddle REDUCED GOING ON EBAY

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Vintage Mesinger Bicycle saddle/seat MADE IN U.S.A. original NOS Balloon tire. This seat is a “Men’s” size saddle measuring 12 inches from the nose to the back Mesinger ID plate and 10 inches across in width. A bicycle seat knows no gender, anyone can use it, but generally gals bicycle seats (on vintage bicycles) are smaller in dimension.

The top is all original rugged vinyl/tolex material with just one scuff ( seen in pics) on one edge. This is not a tear, and the seat is in incredible condition likely dating from the late 1940’s to early 1950’s. I hesitate to call it used because I don’t think it ever was, and shows only shelf wear.

I have a Beautiful NEW Brooks saddle listed now as well, I do not need to sell either but they just sit collecting dust and deserves to be on bikes ridden or displayed. PM or email is the best way to contact me. Bob. email [email protected]

Payment by PAYPAL F/F or add 3% REDUCED AGAIN...now $150.00 SHIPPED TO CONUS or Canada

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

Last edited:
Back