When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Monark (possibly 1940s?) Info/Questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kn1729484

On Training Wheels
Recently dug out a vintage Monark bicycle from my grandfather's garage. I don't know much about vintage bikes, so if anyone has any info on if it could be worth anything, or what model/year the bike is, I'd appreciate any/all help! Plate on the bottom appears to say "Model #: 641D" Serial #: 41621641".

Looks like he painted over it at least once, so I'm working on getting back as close to the original as possible. It's a 26" and appears to be a ladies bicycle, but not sure on much else. (Sorry they're all upside down, that's just how we started inspecting it). Might not be worth anything, and I'll repaint it for personal use, but worth a shot.

IMG_6583.JPG

The bike is a ‘53 with some missing/wrong parts. Not a lot of value so I’d do what you want to with it. V/r Shawn

Thanks! I was pretty sure it wasn't worth much, but knowing it gives me some freedom in repainting without worrying about ruining the original. :)

The bike is a ‘53 with some missing/wrong parts. Not a lot of value so I’d do what you want to with it. V/r Shawn

Thanks! I was pretty sure it wasn't worth much, but knowing it gives me some freedom in repainting without worrying about ruining the original. :)

Back