When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold vintage morrow hub mostly nos parts build w/ sprockets & wrench

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
210 shipped
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is vintage morrow hub with a date code of Q4-post war. hub has been built up with as many nos parts as i could find. finding a nos morrow in the box is just impossible these days (not to mention expensive)so this was the next best thing. there may be a part or two which is not nos but in beyond excellent condition to assure proper function and service-ability. there may be non-date code matched pieces inside. also note that the axel is slightly longer for use on a bike with rear drop stand and a multitude of fender braces and rack arms-which require the longer axel. hub comes with two sprockets so you can choose to make a 1/2" or one inch pitch working hub. further comes with a morrow hub wrench(outstanding repro-correct fit and phosphate finish)myself i use morrows on all my bikes and having a reliable morrow hub makes the ride great. comes with (not shown) correct brake strap. pp/ff payment please

thumbnail_IMG_1694.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1695.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1696.jpg

Last edited:
Back