When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage motorbike builds

-
Very nice, I want to build one some day and am loathe to use one of those Chinese 2-strokes. There are some decent 4-Stroke engines available but I like some of the engines you are using, what are those?
What I really want is a small, modern V-Twin.
I don't want to highjack this thread with all the build details, but this is a 4 stroke Honda motor from a pressure washer that has been ported and relieved. The cylinder head cover was fabricated from an old air compressor to make the engine look similiar to a Royal Enfield.

I just bought a 1973 Indian ME100 delivered for $350. It will be in line for a custom rehab. After all the other antique motor 2 wheelers. Already bought some New Old Stock killer parts and accessories.

272448157_6801319789938931_23657975344701606_n.jpg

Source for that killer gas tank???? Thank you in advance.
That tank was hand formed by our friend who built the bike. here's a link to my bike so we can get back to topic on Luke's thread.

Back