When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Orignal Schwinn World

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice looking bike Kenny. I think it's a '53 as well. I like to use re-cycle.com for Schwinn serial numbers here
http://re-cycle.com/History/Schwinn/SwnB_Serial.aspx
Same Headbadge as my '53 but mine does have the tubular fork underneath a hideous repaint. Not exactly sure of the model I have.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice looking bike Kenny. I think it's a '53 as well. I like to use re-cycle.com for Schwinn serial numbers here
http://re-cycle.com/History/Schwinn/SwnB_Serial.aspx
Same Headbadge as my '53 but mine does have the tubular fork underneath a hideous repaint. Not exactly sure of the model I have.
View attachment 738340 View attachment 738338
thanks 3-speeder, sounds dumb but i cant recall a tublar fork on a old schwinn , i would have thought it was the wrong forks. like i said before , live n learn !!

thanks 3-speeder, sounds dumb but i cant recall a tublar fork on a old schwinn , i would have thought it was the wrong forks. like i said before , live n learn !!
Here's the top of the tubular fork on my '53 Schwinn. Don't have any great pictures of this bike yet but it's a nice riding 3-speed that's for sure.
image.jpg

Here is another auction find I have been lucky to find . no one wanted it for more than the 15.00 i had to give for it .It could use a stem and handle bars , looks like it was dropped on them from the rafters of a barn or something. I aired up the original tires and rode it the whole weekend. great bike ! cant wait to clean him up and cruise to work on it this summer.

View attachment 736905

View attachment 736906

View attachment 736907

View attachment 736908

View attachment 736909

View attachment 736910

View attachment 736911

View attachment 736912

View attachment 736913

I really dig the paint scheme on this bike - the fender darts are cool!

these bikes are so cool! I have a 1960 "RACER" with fatter S-2's and no fenders I like to ride. one of these would be more cool. I like the single speed freewheel.

Last edited:
Beautiful! And it probably cost more in gas to get to the auction than you paid for the bike.
I can't believe the condition of the paint!!!!:)[/QUOTE]

Rob, are you now the caretaker of that beauty? I really like the blue, and it's definitely not as common as the red/maroon.

Back