When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage prewar deluxe long spring seat

-
Price
$250
Zipcode
I’m balloon tire pre-60’s Schwinn bikes. I’ve got bikes and parts??? Depends on what you’re looking for. I’ve sold some stuff recently on eBay and they cost me some sales with they’re shipping quotes so not real happy with them at the moment. I’ve got some Bendix parts and hubs, fenders, wheels, late 40’s cantilever B-6 frame just depends what your looking for?

I also have some late 50’s early 60’s wire luggage racks,some CWC rain gutter fenders for a late 40’s early 50’s bike nice straight fenders someone painted red but rather chalky paint. A chrome drop center wheel and rear hub I believe it’s a sachs?

I've found the Private Messaging feature of this site to be quite useful 🤔
I too like the messaging feature and have made a ton of deals using it. Unfortunately I have gravitated away from cruisers and have moved towards stingrays and muscle bikes since they take up a lot less room and seem to command the highest prices. That's the main reason why I'm selling this beautiful saddle.

Back