When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Rollfast question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have chance to buy 2 vintage rollfast bikes for about. $500..mens and ladies..no original paint..missing a few parts but not bad..i think they could be 1947 or 48..what year do u guys think they are and do u think they are worth the price?..thx
20180314_122251.jpg
20180314_122205.jpg
20180311_154519.jpg

For $500 for the pair probably not a bad deal if your intent is to service and ride. If you are thinking about restoring I'd say no they aren't worth it. If buying to flip there might be a little meat on the bone but it may take you a while. Some better pics would certainly help. V/r Shawn

Thank you Freqman1.yeah..the pics aren’t the best...I believe it’s an older gentleman that owns them and he’s not too great at photography....what year do u think they are.?

From those pics I can't tell but I'm not well versed in Rollfast either. I'm sure someone else will chime in and narrow it down for you. V/r Shawn

Back