When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schwinn B-6 Autocycle Phantom Springer Bicycle Horn Tank Drum Brake Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Vintage Schwinn B-6 Autocycle Phantom Springer Bicycle Horn Tank Drum Brake Bike On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Schwinn-B-6-Autocycle-Phantom-Springer-Bicycle-Horn-Tank-Drum-Brake-Bike/233769509239?

s-l500.jpg

Seriously.....it says Jaguar on the frickin chainguard but yet somehow John Q Moneybags saw Phantom. That cluttered pile of sh&t in the background tells me this person is a typical antique mall/Round Top seller.
My guess is, somewhere in that building there is a dresser painted with chalk paint and sanded thru and called antique.

Wonder if Tomsjack would like to introduce himself here? Very curious about this members input on the cabe
Seems like a lot of needless ebay click bait
I don't see much relevance to the listings posted as far as interest here
nor have I ever read a comment or reply?
A bot perhaps..?

Wonder if Tomsjack would like to introduce himself here? Very curious about this members input on the cabe
Seems like a lot of needless ebay click bait
I don't see much relevance to the listings posted as far as interest here
nor have I ever read a comment or reply?
A bot perhaps..?
You bring up an interesting point Bob. I agree never a response and we’ve seen all of these before. Mods @rustjunkie @Dave Stromberger what you guys think? V/r Shawn

Back