When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schwinn B-6 Autocycle Phantom Springer Bicycle Horn Tank Drum Brake Bike

-
That B6 started out life as a Spitfire 5 or possibly a Klunker 5, and then someone grafted all the Jaguar parts on it.

So this Tomsjack guy... Yeah, we can speak openly here about him. He won't be reading any of this. He's a bot. I noticed this a while back, but haven't stopped him because I have turned his plot to hijack eBay affiliate links (inserting his own affilate code, to effectively steal from The CABE) against him. His work in finding something interesting to post will now just put the correct affiliate code into the link. he's effectively working for me now (insert evil grin).

So this Tomsjack guy... Yeah, we can speak openly here about him. He won't be reading any of this. He's a bot. I noticed this a while back, but haven't stopped him because I have turned his plot to hijack eBay affiliate links (inserting his own affilate code, to effectively steal from The CABE) against him. His work in finding something interesting to post will now just put the correct affiliate code into the link. he's effectively working for me now (insert evil grin).
WOW!
I click links posted by this user-Bot, "TomsJack" and have copied countless pics of "Some" amazing stuff;
For CABE archives.:D
1617706227766.png

How was it stealing money?

Does the CABE still get paid if we navigate to eBay via the "Surf eBay!" link at the top of the page and buy? As long as we access eBay through that portal the CABE gets a cut no matter what we buy? Even if we end up surfing along a buy a toaster or pair of socks?

Back