When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schwinn Black Phantom Bar Stool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Vintage Schwinn Black Phantom Bar Stool On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Schwinn-Black-Phantom/284108030007?

s-l400.jpg

I love it, how is it that the horn doesn't work yet only sat in a dozen times. They probably have no idea it needs a battery, let alone how to change one

One can buy a whole 1995 Phantom for less than the sellers starting bid. I swear this person has to be doing acid with a Vodka chaser down in his basement.

Yah, but his must be fakes. Late 80's issues. LMAO

Pair of New Original Vintage Collector Schwinn Phantom Bicycle Bar Stools. Rare find, only a small quantity ever produced!
These have been in the possession of a bike shop owner who received these back in the late 80s from Schwinn and they have been in storage in temperature and moisture controlled environment. They are height adjustable , and do have a button for a horn but there is no actual horn kit built into these. You could install one with an aftermarket kit possibly too.
This auction is for two stools as shown. Any questions please feel free to inquire . Thanks !

Back