When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schwinn Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikey67

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey everyone. Has anyone done business with the company that sells vintage Schwinn paints? The paint is new to match the vintage colors is what I meant. They are simply called Vintage Schwinn. I was just wondering because I bought (paid for) some paint and I haven't heard a word from them. It's been at least three weeks no email to inform me my order is being shipped or anything. They wont return my messages either. That's not how you do business online in my opinion anyways. Let me know if you guys have knowledge of this company and be aware about buying from them until I get a response or the paint I paid for.

Well can you guys tell him to respond to the messages I've sent him and send my paint! Thanks

Hey everyone. Has anyone done business with the company that sells vintage Schwinn paints? The paint is new to match the vintage colors is what I meant. They are simply called Vintage Schwinn. I was just wondering because I bought (paid for) some paint and I haven't heard a word from them. It's been at least three weeks no email to inform me my order is being shipped or anything. They wont return my messages either. That's not how you do business online in my opinion anyways. Let me know if you guys have knowledge of this company and be aware about buying from them until I get a response or the paint I paid for.
Hi Mikey
I don't have any private messages or emails from you, so had no idea? Shoot me a PM here, happy to track it for you. USPS has not been great lately and have lost a couple of my shipments, happy to track it for you and of course ensure you have your paint in your hands, thanks!

Hi Mikey
I don't have any private messages or emails from you, so had no idea? Shoot me a PM here, happy to track it for you. USPS has not been great lately and have lost a couple of my shipments, happy to track it for you and of course ensure you have your paint in your hands, thanks!
Hi I didn't know you were on here so I never sent PM. I sent messages through the "contact" on your website. Unfortunately I never got any tracking info, I think I got a order confirmation but that may have been from my PayPal.

Hi I didn't know you were on here so I never sent PM. I sent messages through the "contact" on your website. Unfortunately I never got any tracking info, I think I got a order confirmation but that may have been from my PayPal.
Send me a private message through here with your info, happy to track it/get you the tracking/figure out what happened. I don't have any message to the email still and I still have no idea of your order or your name, thanks!

Here is a screenshot of my receipt with a message to you. My name Mike cowman 2151 E. 1st St. Apt227 Santa Ana, CA 92705

Screenshot_20210511-093150.jpg

Hey Michael

Found your order, and refunded your payment, sent you the following email:

Hi Michael

I went ahead and refunded your payment. I'm not sure why it's not there to be honest. I ship the touchup paints via first class mail, so unfortunately I have no way to track it. I'm in Portland, Oregon, so no clue why it wouldn't be to Santa Ana long ago.

Happy to send out another at no charge if not there in a couple days? Just let me know.

Thanks!

Aaron

Back