When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Schwinn Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeah I'm going to need that paint. I ordered Maroon and I'm not sure if that was right. It's for a 56 American. Is that Maroon or the Red? Yeah I need the touch up and I think I going to get a rattle can of the same. Do you want me to order it through your website or can we take care of that here?

Yeah I'm going to need that paint. I ordered Maroon and I'm not sure if that was right. It's for a 56 American. Is that Maroon or the Red? Yeah I need the touch up and I think I going to get a rattle can of the same. Do you want me to order it through your website or can we take care of that here?

A 56 American would be Opalescent Red. A candy red over an aluminum base coat.

Hey Michael

Found your order, and refunded your payment, sent you the following email:

Hi Michael

I went ahead and refunded your payment. I'm not sure why it's not there to be honest. I ship the touchup paints via first class mail, so unfortunately I have no way to track it. I'm in Portland, Oregon, so no clue why it wouldn't be to Santa Ana long ago.

Happy to send out another at no charge if not there in a couple days? Just let me know.

Thanks!

Aaron

fyi
first class mail purchased thru paypal multiorder shipping has online tracking, easy to use and cheaper too

Back