When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vintage scooter-new price $35

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
nice condition-some one painted the wheel rims-$82.00 pick up in Lima, Oh--can deliver to Memory Lane show in October-paypal as friend

100_2238.JPG

100_2239.JPG

Boy, I'm going to be on training wheels forever. DAMN. Well, first I really do need them and secondly I can't male this system work. Well, hopefully whatever number this is, it's the charm. I LOVE this scooter! I always wanted one. I hate those motorized scooter (thankfully - they are gone; the only thing that was sort of interesting was that univ pad, went very quickly & all the people in the post office use it. But the man who designed it died on his, going over a cliff. Suicide? How old is this beautiful scooter? I rode my sister's bikes, A Schwinn after yuck. She was 5 years older and got it in PINK! painted it blue when it became mine. If it's old, there's a huge amount of people who would be interested in the auction world. Be very happy to send you a list. Thanks again. Damn all those god kids - the youngest is 28, OK if I send it to a few friends who grew up in the Bronx & Yonkers ( Like Me) Mine was shinier - no idea where, but I'm sure my parents donated it to kids who needed toys. My friends from the old neighborhood were all lamenting their toys. I not OK let know. Thank you so much! Best, Babette

Last edited:
Back