When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage Soda Sign

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jrodarod

I live for the CABE
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG
I picked up 3 new old stock Big Red Soda signs at an Estate Sale this past weekend. Not sure what they are worth. 27 1/2 " X 12". I do plan to sell but , the correct price is needed. Also open to trade for schwinn balloon parts. I strongly believe they are not copies. Two have white backs and one is grey.

Added information, they were in a cardboard box with Dr Pepper Waco written on it. I tossed the box because it was full of mites that were running up my hand. I should have kept the box.

Last edited:
Why don't you look them up with a search for advertising memorabilia and see what you can find? If you are wanting to trade, some kind of value should still be established as a guide.

yes they are. I just have no idea what they are worth or how old they are? they do look new. But the cardboard box they were in was very old.

Well,I have an interest in one,when and if you come up with a price.At first glance,they look to be from the mid sixties,based on the metal.And as far as the box marked Dr.Pepper Waco,Thats where the original bottling plant was and still is,Waco Texas,and I believe it a museum,,as I saw an episode of American Rippers,and it was a very good episode.Ill keep an eye out,on when you come up with a price
Thanks Rudy

Back