When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Vintage truss rod clamp brackets

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Two vintage top clamps for truss rods, both are Mickey mouse style but different shaped. $25 for both plus FREE shipping anywhere in the country.

20210306_084539_HDR_(2).jpg

20210306_084547_HDR_(1).jpg

20210306_084557_HDR_(1).jpg

Well half of $25 is $12.50 and since shipping is $8.50, and I'd still have to drive to the post office to drop the box off, doesn't really seem worthwhile to do that for only $4 right?
Can't argue with that logic
Send them both

PayPal ready

Yes indeed. [email protected] and I ship extremely quickly, in fact it would go out today but I start work in 20 minutes. I will send you a screenshot of the tracking receipt tomorrow and thanks for your business.

Either friends and family or goods and services if you include the extra two or three dollars for the fee.

All right payment received and I will ship the stuff out tomorrow. Any other little nuts or bolts you need that I can just throw in as a freebie?

Yes, I'm never going to use them and I've got about six or seven in different sizes so you can have them all.

Back