When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Western Flyer prewar MENS 26" Boys Bicycle Bike, Gas Tank Style

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Vintage Western Flyer prewar MENS 26" Boys Bicycle Bike, Gas Tank Style On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Western-Flyer-pre-war-MENS-26-Boys-Bicycle-Bike-Gas-Tank-Style/184206956928?

s-l500.jpg

Decent looking overpriced bike. Great LSR graphics! Might be in the running for worst feedback! Buyers always read feedback unless you know or are related to seller.
Lompoc is a great place! Beautiful beach and Amtrak train stops feet from the sand!

What do you guys think this bike is worth? I’ve always liked these with those graphics. Would be cool to display next to my header bike. Do you think the tank and chain guard were added to this bike?

What do you guys think this bike is worth? I’ve always liked these with those graphics. Would be cool to display next to my header bike. Do you think the tank and chain guard were added to this bike?

Looks like an original bike to me. The seller and price is way out past left field and over the fence.

Probably worth half his asking, another example of sellers not knowing a 30's from a 50's or rare vs common ( or hoping his buyer doesn't ), maybe a little research before trying to sell, neat Huffy tho. OH MAN, just noticed his feedback score, 76.5 %, that's about the worst I've seen!:fearscream:, 13 sales, 4 were bad!, don't think I'd make a offer!

Last edited:
Probably worth half his asking, another example of sellers not knowing a 30's from a 50's or rare vs common ( or hoping his buyer doesn't ), maybe a little research before trying to sell, neat Huffy tho. OH MAN, just noticed his feedback score, 76.5 %, that's about the worst I've seen!:fearscream:, 13 sales, 4 were bad!, don't think I'd make a offer!

And also beware of new eBay sellers selling toilet paper!

Back