When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Westfield Bicycle. My Dad's, purchased circa 1936. Westfield brand. Wooden wheels. Does any one have any knowledge of history, model etc.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is the road racer model. Columbia/ Westfield produced for many years. Most of these sport steel rims, but wood rims were optional, and correct. Came with fixed gear as shown, coaster rear hub was another (low cost) option. Lightweight steel frames were drilled for fenders, and those were also available if desired. The phillips apollo type pedals on the bike are later, and not correct for the bike. Originally had torrington $$$Star #4 quill type pedal, or similar . Looks like blue repaint covering the cool original paint job these bikes had when new. Very nice machine, and awesome family heirloom!!

Thanks for the great info on the bike. My Dad changed out the pedals back when I was a kid...I’m 70 now! My Dad painted it a Very light blue back in the 80’s or 90’s...looked terrible. When I Got it, I painted the blue you see, based on the Westfield badge color, which I believe was the original color. Best match I could get. Also, Columbia still had the old tooling to make the glue in tires. My Dad had that done when he painted the frame. Has not been rode since then.

Last edited:
Back