When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Wheel Collection

-

glenhobbis

Look Ma, No Hands!
Don't know enough about all these wheel in my collection. Any wheel masters out there that can help me ? Everything is for sale but want to make sure I've done my research as to what they are and what they're worth! I'm told I need to redirect my passion back to my wife ;)
A lot more pictures available if more detail is required ( not of my wife )!

Vintage Wheel collection 1.jpg

Vintage Wheel Collection 2.jpg

Vintage Wheel collection 3.jpg

Vintage Wheel Collection 4.jpg

Vintage Wheel Collection 5.jpg

Vintage Wheel collection 6.jpg

Vintage Wheel Collection 7.jpg

Vintage Wheel Collection 8.jpg

Wow, have been overwhelmed with requests to purchase from this post. I started off looking for information about these wheels and the pricing but now have several offers to buy the whole bunch! Will put these requests on pause for now but still looking for info on what I've got and the pricing to go with it.

Cool collection! I’d be interested in any V shaped wheels about 1” wide. Racer style. You could do your research and figure out what you want for them. My advice would be to match any pairs that you have, a set is more valuable obviously.

Back