When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Voss bros

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
52444905609__35311842-38FB-426F-9DBC-CE11CC1BB6A2.JPG
So I picked up a really cool picture of the bicycle shop that was in my area years ago. If anyone was familiar with the PEORIA KING badge I beleive it would have come from this place.

The photo is quite large so hopefully they can do it! Thanks for looking guys

View attachment 660687 So I picked up a really cool picture of the bicycle shop that was in my area years ago. If anyone was familiar with the PEORIA KING badge I beleive it would have come from this place.

The photo is quite large so hopefully they can do it! Thanks for looking guys
Are you selling the photo? Thank you, Barry

YES! That's the home of the Peoria King... S. Adams Street, Peoria. Have been there with my Dad, to get bearings, etc. before 1955. During 1955 the grand-daughter of I. Schwinn, and her husband, came to Peoria and purchased Voss Bros. Named it Illinois Cycle.... Her grandson manages it yet today. New location, tho...

I am real familiar with that photo. Just look at the wall on the right l. That banner on the wall is gigantic!! Probably one of the coolest pieces of bicycle ephemera I've ever seen. Very cool shop. Thanks for sharing. I am with barnyguey.. let me know on copy as big as I can get...

I would love a copy! Let me know when you are able to copy it. Thanks! Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I am real familiar with that photo. Just look at the wall on the right l. That banner on the wall is gigantic!! Probably one of the coolest pieces of bicycle ephemera I've ever seen. Very cool shop. Thanks for sharing. I am with barnyguey.. let me know on copy as big as I can get...
I would love a copy! Let me know when you are able to copy it. Thanks! Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
I haven't forgot guys. Just been quite busy. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow! Do you guys think I can take a picture of the entire picture and make copies or will I have to take it out of the frame and make copies that way? My picture is roughly 36x24 so it's quite large. What's my options here?

Back