When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Voyageur 11.8...Just Got It

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Tim s I had a black one many years ago in the same size, all original, right down to the tires. This one needs a LOT of love and parts, but it will be an occasional rider for me. Cheap purchase for a project as I see it.
Your red one, like most of your bikes, looks new from what I can see. Nice find!! 🙂

Quakertownrich:
The stem on your SUPERIOR appears to be raised too high, thus beyond the safety limit mark. You do want to check and make certain that it is not beyond the safety limit mark BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO RIDE IT.
Thank you. I purchased bike like that and as it is not rideable, I saw no reason other than OCD to adjust before total disassembly.

I had one like that in high school! It was a discounted previous year model at the local Schwinn shop. Those aluminum rims were no match for north Jersey potholes! I had to scrounge up a set of steel Varsity rims to keep it going. I'd become lazy about locking it, and one day I left my last class, and it was gone.

Quite a few hours into it, but it's coming along nicely... 🙂

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

Careful on the decals. Seems these were some of the most fragile decals of all.

"You can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse" was the old expression, but you have to try as best as you can! 🤪

Back