When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vtg & Politically Incorrect Cowboys and Indians Toys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I remember the last battle of my little brothers and my army men, it got ugly when the napalm was dropped on them. 100% casualties on both sides.

In a time when the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians are attacked, I doubt you’ll find these guys new in a store or at a garage sale.

These came from the same collection and original owner as many of the other vintage toys I have posted here recently. I would say these are from the mid 1950’s - early 60’s.

In addition to the cowboys and Indians, there’s various animals and other figures in this lot. There is also a log cabin.

The cabin has been glued together, most of the press-fit joints are broken. Most figures are in great condition, but some have damage.

$20 for everything plus shipping.

View attachment 1034085

View attachment 1034086

View attachment 1034087

View attachment 1034088

View attachment 1034089

View attachment 1034090

View attachment 1034091

View attachment 1034092

View attachment 1034093

View attachment 1034094

View attachment 1034095

View attachment 1034096

View attachment 1034097
I'm an Indian (tomahawk not dot) and I approve of this sale. Those look like fun toys. My kids love blowing up plastic solders on the Fourth of July.

OK,somebody has to ask ! In the 7th picturre there are some white figurines waving with their right hands.What is in their left hands ???????lol

Those are some of the “other” figures. Not sure what they are.

Those white figures are probably from a Marx Cape Canaveral Playset. I had that one in the early 60s, 3,2,1, BLASTOFF! The 'hotpapa' with the fire extinguisher was always ready for action when the aliens come out of the flying saucer ...
1564585067670.png

Back