WA/OR/BC March Swap meet...

This ad disappears when logged in

eisopt

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 7, 2007
Seattle, United States
Anybody know the NW Swap in March location and date?
Thanks
Dave

eisopt

Mar 7, 2007
Seattle, United States
Hey Tim
Thanks much for replying..
Think I will go sat am unless more bikes and parts come in Sunday
Again Thanks
Dave...Bellingham

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
2 days :0 ;) did you know the Lemay auto museum is showing some of their collections and there’s motorcycle swap to boot on top of that the bicycle swap too....WOW......too bad there’s not enough enthusiasm for this show... it could have been really awesome..

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Sep 2, 2008
Puyallup, United States
Yep ..Redline said it .."Not enough enthusiasm for this show". Tried for 4 years to get it to work but you can only ask ,promote,make cool trophys for a COOL bike show,all at my expense,with the car CLUB that promotes the swap really not working with the bike guys.It really could have worked..but like everything..its all about participation..without it all fails..

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Your the man...I know you really do a great job.. the bike show has been great. You rock ...thanks for all the trophies I got. Lol:).. still this ones my favorite show...
Yep ..Redline said it .."Not enough enthusiasm for this show". Tried for 4 years to get it to work but you can only ask ,promote,make cool trophys for a COOL bike show,all at my expense,with the car CLUB that promotes the swap really not working with the bike guys.It really could have worked..but like everything..its all about participation..without it all fails..

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Sep 2, 2008
Puyallup, United States
Thanks Redline.. Not doing it this year,will be at as a shopper this time, been spending a lot of time (and bucks) at my other house getting it prepped for selling early summer..Plus just never heard from the car CLUB guys at all, as they said they wanted to meet about trying to make this work..Never heard from them.. so..Anyway ..

eisopt

Mar 7, 2007
Seattle, United States
Thanks Redline.. Not doing it this year,will be at as a shopper this time, been spending a lot of time (and bucks) at my other house getting it prepped for selling early summer..Plus just never heard from the car CLUB guys at all, as they said they wanted to meet about trying to make this work..Never heard from them.. so..Anyway ..
Hi All
Anyone know the start time for the Puyallup Bike Swap this weekend?
Thanks
Dave

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
That’s cool..House first... I figured no bike show this time ...anyhow.. I really wasn’t gonna do it..I broke down and got a space...I really think selling at this one might be bleak but I have have to get out of the house.. I don’t really care just as long as I’m out of the house :0 ;0

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Sep 2, 2008
Puyallup, United States
That’s cool..House first... I figured no bike show this time ...anyhow.. I really wasn’t gonna do it..I broke down and got a space...I really think selling at this one might be bleak but I have have to get out of the house.. I don’t really care just as long as I’m out of the house :0 ;0
Great! Will see what AWESOME goodies you shall bring!

CURTIS L LINDGREN

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 19, 2017
Bothell, WA, United States
Please , more info. Where ? Address ? Bike Swap Meet You Say ? How can i get there if i don't know where I 'm goin'? HELP !!!!

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture