When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WA/OR/BC March Swap meet...

-
Yep ..Redline said it .."Not enough enthusiasm for this show". Tried for 4 years to get it to work but you can only ask ,promote,make cool trophys for a COOL bike show,all at my expense,with the car CLUB that promotes the swap really not working with the bike guys.It really could have worked..but like everything..its all about participation..without it all fails..

Your the man...I know you really do a great job.. the bike show has been great. You rock ...thanks for all the trophies I got. Lol:).. still this ones my favorite show...
Yep ..Redline said it .."Not enough enthusiasm for this show". Tried for 4 years to get it to work but you can only ask ,promote,make cool trophys for a COOL bike show,all at my expense,with the car CLUB that promotes the swap really not working with the bike guys.It really could have worked..but like everything..its all about participation..without it all fails..

Thanks Redline.. Not doing it this year,will be at as a shopper this time, been spending a lot of time (and bucks) at my other house getting it prepped for selling early summer..Plus just never heard from the car CLUB guys at all, as they said they wanted to meet about trying to make this work..Never heard from them.. so..Anyway ..

Thanks Redline.. Not doing it this year,will be at as a shopper this time, been spending a lot of time (and bucks) at my other house getting it prepped for selling early summer..Plus just never heard from the car CLUB guys at all, as they said they wanted to meet about trying to make this work..Never heard from them.. so..Anyway ..
Hi All
Anyone know the start time for the Puyallup Bike Swap this weekend?
Thanks
Dave

That’s cool..House first... I figured no bike show this time ...anyhow.. I really wasn’t gonna do it..I broke down and got a space...I really think selling at this one might be bleak but I have have to get out of the house.. I don’t really care just as long as I’m out of the house :0 ;0

That’s cool..House first... I figured no bike show this time ...anyhow.. I really wasn’t gonna do it..I broke down and got a space...I really think selling at this one might be bleak but I have have to get out of the house.. I don’t really care just as long as I’m out of the house :0 ;0
Great! Will see what AWESOME goodies you shall bring!

For those who are interested
54410821_807155679660156_7044823315604570112_o.jpg

Back