When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WAIT!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I thought these Schwinn anniversary Phantoms were supposed to be expensive bikes?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=192559747930

s-l500.jpg

as they say...."Put it on eBay and get 'top' dollar!

Seller says there is chrome pitting and was never stored anywhere but indoors.rusted in the home.lol Any way you cut it these are cheap Asian bikes.People who own them want them to be high dollar collectables but I have seen them under $500 .My friend had one and the pedal and seat broke on its first ride.Save your money

The repro Phantoms are not Asian made. The regular Anniversary Cruisers however are. The next one you see under $500 please notify me as rapidly as possible.

I recall these replica Phantoms initially were selling for around $3K with a limited edition made in U.S.
I bought the Deluxe U.S.model which was on display window for sometime.
I paid $600 to the local Schwinn store who was in the process of getting rid as much stock merchandise
before closing down for good.
The store also had the Phantom cruisers made in Taiwan which were selling for much less.
I also bought the Taiwan edition mostly because of the saddle which was very good material.
I ride this repro Deluxe bicycle on a daily basis.
After more then 10 years, despite all the wear and tear I’ve put into it, this bike has not broken down at all.
My original Phantoms are the most comfortable. This limited U.S.edition comes second but is
nevertheless a very nice ride as well.

Last edited:
That seller took a real big chance starting his auction way low and not having a reserve. Lost his shorts on that deal and someone made out and can easily double his investment. The lowest I've seen a 95 Phantom listed for was $850. And it was nice but it was a rider.

Back