When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walmart asked not to sell bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dipped into my stash of curbside Walmart bikes. Will use kids 40t sprocket for 1936 Silverking mtb klunker build. Ultimately will gut down to bare frame, give to metal recyclers. Keep some parts for later. Like chains, seatpost clamps compatible with adult bikes.

Dipped into my stash of curbside Walmart bikes. Will use kids 40t sprocket for 1936 Silverking mtb klunker build. Ultimately will gut down to bare frame, give to metal recyclers. Keep some parts for later. Like chains, seatpost clamps compatible with adult bikes.

View attachment 1554200

View attachment 1554201

View attachment 1554202
My headset cups for my Schwinn Modern day Heavy Duty came from somethin' similar; Next BMX in 16-20".

Nice to have spare parts on hand sometimes 😉

Word. Especially for build a bike. The other day I needed a fork crown race 36.5 mm for the silverking build. Found it. My jar of Walmart saved me alot of time.
View attachment 1554203
I have started that same principle; snag cups, crown races, bearings etc down to bare frames. I'd suggest before you recycle the frames save a few BBs & the cups.

Never KNOW there might be that 1 steel frame you wanna save but BB is damaged & you're throwing out a handful of replacements in about 68mm flavor. Don't go full stupid but 3 or 5 store easy enough 😎

Back