When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walmart Stingrays are back.. $125 free ship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
ALL RIGHT!! Just ordered 10 of 'em so I can sell on Craig's List/ebay for $1,000 each!!! :p :p :p

In all seriousness, at least they used a seat that is closer to the originals than the 2007 bikes. Looks like a mix/homage to all periods of Stingray. Smart to go with "Coppertone". Wonder how close it actually matches original color in the wild.

ALL RIGHT!! Just ordered 10 of 'em so I can sell on Craig's List/ebay for $1,000 each!!! :p :p :p

In all seriousness, at least they used a seat that is closer to the originals than the 2007 bikes. Looks like a mix/homage to all periods of Stingray. Smart to go with "Coppertone". Wonder how close it actually matches original color in the wild.
One guy has one for $650 on ebay now

If they are built as crappy as the rest of what they sell you might get six months out of it. That’s my issue with these. There will be folks that think these will have collector value-same people sitting on that tub of Beanie Babies waiting for a comeback! V/r Shawn

I almost agree that these would make a fun and decent rider for a young person, except for the quality issue. You could put a good coat of wax on the entire bike and keep them indoors and you would still fight a losing battle with rust & corrosion.

Back