When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walmart swings and misses

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just like movie remakes. They can't think of anything new and original to make, so they rehash an old one that turns out to be nothing but a shell of its former self and wait for the $$$$ to roll in....:(

The new Schwinn Company is just riding the coattails of the former glory of the original iconic Schwinn Company!

Now, it is all about marketing, and it has nothing to do with the "Quality" of the former Schwinn bikes. The glory days of American Built products are long behind us! Now that being said, I feel honored to have been a part of the Schwinn history while working at the shop back in the day.

This bike raises a good question, what IS Pacific Cycle/Dorel Industries doing for the 125th Anniversary of the Schwinn brand? I can’t imagine this bike is it, or the couple of Schwinn Stingrays they’re selling at Walmart. Did I miss the anniversary merchandise?

This bike raises a good question, what IS Pacific Cycle/Dorel Industries doing for the 125th Anniversary of the Schwinn brand? I can’t imagine this bike is it, or the couple of Schwinn Stingrays they’re selling at Walmart. Did I miss the anniversary merchandise?
Personally I could care less because as far as I’m concerned the brand ceased to exist when they went bankrupt. Slapping some stickers or paint on a Chinese POS doesn’t do much for me. Of course that’s just one mans opinion! V/r Shawn

I saw this post a couple days ago. now in my eBay email I get for "Schwinn Fender" I get showing any new listings for fenders I have a listing for this bike.
Big Brother is watching

I saw this post a couple days ago. now in my eBay email I get for "Schwinn Fender" I get showing any new listings for fenders I have a listing for this bike.
Big Brother is watching

Yep, here is the Ebay listing:

Back