When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

walnut wood block pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like thinking out of the box. I agree will others, grooves are needed and maybe? a slight chamfer off the edges to knock some blockiness off of them. Real nice though, I think walnut was the right move also. Love imagination.

Long thin pullback grips are next, then tanks/toolboxes.

Are you capable of making the Iver Johnson Super Mobicycle tank in wood?
I could use the wooden tank as a form to build a stainless steel sheet tank.

image140-1.jpg

Both beautiful and inspiring. Realizing this was not for a restoration, I have a couple of questions.

I'd like to craft a pair of wood blocked pedals for a '43 Huffman Victory civilian bike. Planning to use oak, as one sage mentioned that as being the proper choice, though I love the beauty of the walnut. Not really a question, debating with myself here.

More importantly, how does one get the holes drilled straight and through the middle of the blocks?
Also, I haven't researched the base-pedal yet. If it's easy, can someone tell me what pedal might be most correct for this not really so little project?
Thanks, Steve

Back