When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Waltham Orient Just Posted In Fla.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Back to the old times.. A little bit..

image.jpeg

Orplid.... if you ever need help with orig parts - happy to assist. I too am based out of Europe. Cool find! If you ever want to do a trade - keep me in mind.

Ok .. Thanks.. Im waiting in the moment for s front hub. The org. Seat tube is to short for me. This her is better. The chainring is from germany.. Ar the orgi. Sprocket the same. In the optical.The bottom bracket is isis standard and very smoth. The cranks is a other story. Thanks.

Ok .. Thanks.. Im waiting in the moment for s front hub. The org. Seat tube is to short for me. This her is better. The chainring is from germany.. Ar the orgi. Sprocket the same. In the optical.The bottom bracket is isis standard and very smoth. The cranks is a other story. Thanks.
Not sure if this member is still a member but I would love to try and rebuild this bike- @orplid2009 ? Anybody?

Back