When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want help identifying old barn bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Help i.d.ing no problem. Looking to sell then need to post in for sale section with price. If that were the case anyone could just post anywhere "looking to sell" and start fishing for offers. So if no one has a problem with this then there shouldn't be any problem if someone post Colson or Snyder stuff in the Schwinn section of the forum-right? After all there are no rules that I've seen that you must post something germane to the forum heading. If we don't need rules I'm cool I just don't want to hear any whining or anyone being a "nanny" when you have to sift through a ton of crap to find something or people start fishing for sales in the forum sections.

What a pile. Looks like you can't ride it anywhere, what good is it? I would start the bidding at $5. I have no idea sir what this is, but the seat and pedal are busted and the spokes are shot. Headbadge is missing too...Hmmm...maybe someone can properly identify it if you can post some better pictures. It could be worth more...

Last edited:
Philosophically speaking, this poop happens every time a newbee with a few simple questions about a nice bike shows up! You guys are too fudgeing funny! Kudos to the couple who gave input to the OP questions! This poop is better than a tv reality show!

Back