When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to Buy a Couple Raleigh Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Would like to buy a 36 hole Sturmey Archer front dynohub that works, would be great if it came the lights too, though not totally necessary.

Also looking for a 36 hole Raleigh Sports/Superbe pattern rim 26x1 3/8 (the style with the ridge in the wide top and the little lines on the sides) in decent shape with good chrome-- must be straight and able to be used.

ok, maybe you can help me and then I might be able to help you. I have an old car friend who has wanted me to buy this pile of bikes he has but I have resisted because most of it consists of lightweights. I do remember a Raleigh or two in the pile and lots of other stuff. there were probably 50 bikes or so. should I look into it for the $50.00 he was asking it's been a while he may have gotten rid of it all by now.
Scott:cool:

Raleigh lightweight road bikes are pretty popular these days-- even if there were only two Raleighs in the group, you'd probably have $50 worth of bikes right there, at least. If you can get decent parts from the other bikes then that will go beyond $50 as well. Lightweights, at least it seems to me, is a fast growing area of vintage bicycle sales. The ones that are duds are usually department store clunker road bikes. But even if you had a bunch of those, you could clean up and sell each for, say, $20 to a low ball buyer and make back the money and then some.

Bump:

Still interested in Raleigh Sports Rims with 36 holes for 26x 1 3/8

and

36 hole dyno hub

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back