When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

want to buy adult trike

-
K

krazi

I am looking for an adult trike to rebuild and modify to use as a yard tractor. I know, it sounds weird, but with a little thinking I can modify it to pull reel mowers, fertilizer spreaders, and maybe even a small trailer. let me know what you have and how much.

There is guy right down the road with a trike that needs work. $30 is what he was asking. It need wheels. If interested, email me at [email protected]
I am in college so I cant get a picture until next friday. It's a good deal. I will ship it if you are interested. Thanks

triketor

Sounds a little far fetched, but it has actually been done before. I saw photos a number of years ago in a farm magazine of a guy with a trike pulling a small feed wagon. He had geared it with 10 speed components. If you get one built, be sure to post pictures.

Back