When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

want to buy adult trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K

krazi

I am looking for an adult trike to rebuild and modify to use as a yard tractor. I know, it sounds weird, but with a little thinking I can modify it to pull reel mowers, fertilizer spreaders, and maybe even a small trailer. let me know what you have and how much.

There is guy right down the road with a trike that needs work. $30 is what he was asking. It need wheels. If interested, email me at [email protected]
I am in college so I cant get a picture until next friday. It's a good deal. I will ship it if you are interested. Thanks

triketor

Sounds a little far fetched, but it has actually been done before. I saw photos a number of years ago in a farm magazine of a guy with a trike pulling a small feed wagon. He had geared it with 10 speed components. If you get one built, be sure to post pictures.

Back