When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to Buy or Trade For Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm looking for a tank for a blue boys 26 inch Columbia balloon tire bicycle (straight bar frame).

Here's a shot of the color (go by the frame color-- the fender and fork color look off in this lighting for some reason:(

Col1-1.jpg

If you have a tank that will fit such a straight bar frame and matches the color, send me a PM. It need not be a Columbia per se-- need only match the bike and fit. Need not have working horn or anything inside either. This is for a decent condition rider bicycle and not a perfect matched restoration, so send me anything you have in this ballpark.

Still looking for a tank to go with this bike-- would be willing to buy it or trade it for a blue-green Columbia tank I have that doesn't match mine.

Bump-- still looking for a tank to match this bike (straight bar, blue color to match). I have a blue-green Columbia Coffin Tank I can offer in trade too (decent condition and original paint on that one).

Still looking--

the one I have isn't for sale initially. It's for trade or I will sell it once I locate a better tank for this bike. Right now it's the best I've got, but if something comes along to replace it, I'll sell it outright then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back