When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to buy prewar Schwinn

-

dave429

I live for the CABE
Wanted prewar schwinn frame with straight downtube. Frame or possibly frame and forks. Prefer original paint. What have you got?

Still looking. Preferably want original paint and straight downtube. Want frame for sure and possibly matching fork with truss rods. Not looking for canti frames.
Anybody have any thing reasonable price with shipping? Thanks!

Still looking! Anybody have anything for sale? I’ve been watching the sale threads with no luck!
thanks!

I have this one, but not much original paint left. Mostly just rust/faded paint patina that I matte clear coated. Kinda a franken rust roadster. Frame, chain ring and crank are all that is original to the bike. Era fork with similar patina. Since its a franken bike I would sell just frame and fork or any add ons up to complete bike. No problem if you are looking for something with better OG paint.

Back