When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to share my lemon peeler

-

manny and his bicycle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello guys hello all cabers..

Want to share with you my new toy that i got today...this one is my second stingray and I loving them...i just had ballon tires bicycles and some English bikes but when i rode a stingray i falt in love...

I have a mantaray and know this lemon
IMG-20180103-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20180103-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20180103-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20180103-WA0017.jpg
16939483_1286451294737649_3905529542440101256_n.jpg

Maybe i will post the lemon for sale...

Im in mexico but i have no problems to ship to US...i have a friend that lives in California and he can help me to do it..

He buy bikes for me at US and then ship to my place...is how i have gotten more than 20 bikes from US to me..some are sold and some i keep...

but when i rode a stingray i falt in love...

I cleaned up a Stingray for a customer last year and took it for a test ride. I started out in low and kicked it a bit and when that front wheel cleared the ground it all came rushing back to me...you can try and describe bikes to people but a lot of the things I enjoy about them can't easily be put into words.

I started reading your posts when you first joined and I envision you as being the lone CABE outpost in Mexico...wrenching and riding in the hot desert sun...searching the horizon for the Fed Ex truck...

Back