When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: 1890s Witte flyer parts!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
I have an 1890s Witte flyer bicycle. I only have the frame and what I assume are the original forks, but I do not know. I am looking to piece it together, and restore or leave it rusty(any thoughts/relation to value?). If you have parts please let me know. I need wheels, tires, crank, handle bars and anything else that came on, or period correct accessories. Also if you have information on the history of this bicycle, or exact year i would appreciate that as well. Thanks all, Dane
9BE89A27-8C1E-4A70-A76E-1BE3499DCDF3.jpeg
746909CC-6926-4B20-BAC3-9EA0D768232B.jpeg
6EBF2BCB-F610-470E-9EC3-DAFB5E582766.jpeg

You really need to love it to build a bicycle from scratch-
I reached out and offered you some gear but if you don't want to pay for it you're going to have a hard time convincing others to do the work of finding the gear you need. Proper parts hunting isn't easy nor should it be cheap.

You really need to love it to build a bicycle from scratch-
I reached out and offered you some gear but if you don't want to pay for it you're going to have a hard time convincing others to do the work of finding the gear you need. Proper parts hunting isn't easy nor should it be cheap.
I’m still looking into it. Im not sure that you have the gear I would like. Someone else has contacted me with parts as well, and I think that they would be a better option. Just because I didn’t buy the gear you have doesn’t mean I haven’t made an attempt to get the correct parts elsewhere. Send a personal message before you try and throw someone under the bus for making others do their work. Thanks, Dane

Back