When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1895 "Search Light" reflector, added photo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Only one I have is 1 1/2" in diameter. It's held in place by a single rivet at the center rear of the reflector through the lamp shell. Several others just had a polished, somewhat parabolic back to the shell.
View attachment 1565337
Hi Andrew,
I am interested in buying this part.
How much are you asking for it?
Thanks, Yossi

Last edited:
Let me check on overseas shipping. I can remove the reflector so it firs in a smaller box. PM me with your postal code. The shipping will be the highest cost! EDIT:
Estimated shipping was less than I thought- about $17.00 USD to $26.00 USD for an 8oz package vs. a 1 pound package via USPS "first class package international". I'm sure I can get the reflector alone in at 8oz. Again, PM me so we can thrash out the details. Figure $5.00 US for the reflector itself.

Last edited:
I didn't find how to send a PM, maybe because I don't have enough posts.
I need shipping to NJ 07205 (sorry I didn't write it) and I'm interested in the entire part including the reflector.

added: Back photo
134343255471 ~ Bridgeport Company Search Light kerosene bicycle lamp ~ 1 ~ $155-_jc.jpg

Last edited:
Back