When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1920 to 1940 mens or womens bicycle.

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

irene_crystal

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am still looking for my first bicycle and have decided that I want to focus on a bike from the 20's or 30's, possibly even 10's or 40's but not sure. I would love the bike to have a tank, but if not I am still interested. No specific brand wanted in particular, Schwinn, Elgin, Rollfast, Indian, Harley, or? I am in Arizona and likely the bike will need to be shipped so please keep that in mind as a few of the ones I have found the people have refused to ship.

Shoot me the details either here or to steel_and_chrome@hotmail .com

1920's Indian with wood wheels shipped for $5500. email [email protected]
Indianrtside1-1.jpg

That bike is almost the most gorgeous I have ever seen but a bit out of my price range. I guess I should have added something but am hoping to be under $750 but may go a bit more for a gorgeous bike like this but not as far as $5500.

1920's Indian with wood wheels shipped for $5500. email [email protected]
Indianrtside1-1.jpg

While two of my ladies frame bikes are 60s, I have one that is from the 1940s.

I have a 1947 CWC (Cleveland Welding Company) built Hawthorne. It is only needing the chaingaurd, fender light, and correct seat. The bike's original color was a deep and rich royal blue with off-white accents. It was house painted at one time. The horn inside the tank still works, the bike is still rideable as-is. I'll sell it to you for $200. I paid $100 for it, and then spent money on parts so I don't think I'm gaining anything. I just need to let her go to someone who can have the funds to restore her and not stuff her in the attic! :eek:

I have a 1961 Murray Meteor Flite that is being cleaned up right now and when I'm done, I'll sell it for a $100. It has a tank and a rack.
The other is a Sears Spaceliner (The Chrome Deluxe). It is currently parked outside with my clunker parts bikes. I'll get to it when I can. It is missing the rack light and the tank. I'll sell it to you for $175 as-is. It will also need some proper hardware as well. I got it in peices and slapped it together with random hardware.

I will ship whatever you choose, just remember, that I'm not paying for it. I can get pictures of any of the bikes if you are interested.

I just posted an add on here for my 1926 Hartford. I have no idea what shipping would be though... i live in Seattle WA 98166. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back