When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1920 to 1940 mens or womens bicycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I may consider selling one or all of these Schwinns. email [email protected]
FourofaKind-1.jpg

There's an old tank bike from the 30's on e-bay. $600+65 shipping, 1 bid so far and 1 day left. Item number 300436167807

I've been looking at it but haven't decided yet. I have also been sent an e-mail from someone on a 1933 Shelby hanging tank roadster that I just made an offer on. (not on ebay). Any idea what one is worth? I can pm pictures if anyone is knowledgeable on this specific bike, has 28" tires, badge says Traveller and columbus ohio. Tanks has remnants of biplane graphics. Please pm me if you have info as I am heading to work and hard to check the forums from my phone sometimes.

Also found a 1917 Speedway Special on a Michigan craigslist asking $975 but They won't respond to my e-mails for more photos. I like the bike, and would likely make them an offer close to $700 if they would get me info.

OMG I love the Michigan CL the best state for bikes on Craigslist by far!! I guess my secret wasn't really a secret. I dig the Shelby for sure, it looks fast. but that Schwinn on ebay is pretty cool wonder what that will go for???

Wow! I love that shelby! That's a fair price at $385. If you are not interested can you give me his info?

Still in the market for the first bike. I found a real cool bike but turns out to be a possible scam as he is out of country and only will take money order. Don't trust it so back on the hunt for a cool early bike. I am open to about anything up to $700 or so including shipping, maybe a bit more if a real rare or crazy bike.... I am also interested in maybe one or two low buck bikes to do a rat style if anyone has parts to do one that they will let go cheap and as before, gotta be willing to ship to Az. Thanks for looking after my bump to the top.....

Anyone else here on the cabe in Arizona? I am having a hell of a time finding any local bikes that aren't askign double the market value....

I have a few bikes for sale. One is an Iver johnson girls from the 30's in real good shape. A 60's Amf Skylark boys bike with all chrome frame and fenders with 26x1.175 tires. Also a 50's boys columbia 3 or 5 star (not sure)loaded with tank and rack. I can email you pictures tomorrow night. Email me if you are interested??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back