When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WANTED: 1936 CWC men's paisley guard and rear carrier

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Howdy folks-

My new rider is a 1936 CWC pilot. I've been slowly working on it with spring in mind, but I still have a long ways to go. I am, however, at the stage where I can start looking for the final two pieces of the puzzle: a 1936 paisley chain guard and a mid-30s fixed brace rear carrier/rack. Color/paint on the rack doesn't matter as I'll be painting it to match. Always better to have a chain guard with decent plating, but beggars can't really be choosers. Pics below (thanks LuxLow for the pics). Hit me up. Leave a comment. Send me a PM, even if it's to share your insights.

As always, my most sincere thanks!

-Lester

chainguard.jpg

carrier.jpg

Thank you, but I’m still holding for the correct rack. Luckily, I’m not really in a rush (I think it might take a while).

Figured I'd bump this up to the top. If you have this rack or guard kicking around, hit me up.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Back