When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted-1936 Excelsior parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rethaf44

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a few things for my newly acquired 1936 Schwinn X Excelsior, (possibly a “Motorbike”);
1) strut rods with neck bracket
2) chain guard
3) black long spring Deluxe Messinger seat
4) hanging tank/tool box.
5) rear stand assembly
first pic is of mine, second is of my inspiration. Thanks for looking!

19979088-5531-4918-BB68-ED70DAD428AC.jpeg

BDF25C06-1E11-4664-B4AA-3E9520FED6E3.png

You also need correct fenders, pedals, chain ring, Silver Ray headlight, and rack. By the time you buy everything you could buy at least one and a half of these complete. Personally I'd just try to find the truss rods to make it look decent and ride as-is them spend the money for a complete bike and save a bunch. V/r Shawn

You also need correct fenders, pedals, chain ring, Silver Ray headlight, and rack. By the time you buy everything you could buy at least one and a half of these complete. Personally I'd just try to find the truss rods to make it look decent and ride as-is them spend the money for a complete bike and save a bunch. V/r Shawn
No sir. I do not “also need” all of that other stuff. Thank you for your two cents.

That’s what Freqman1 was trying to point out.

Trying to piece together a bike can be extremely pricy, especially on the top shelf bikes.

Yep, there’s one, that is priced for the guy riding a unicorn at the end of a rainbow. 🤣
Brace yourself...it ain't gonna be cheap

Back