When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1939 Monark 5 Bar - Complete Bicycle

-

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I would like to buy a 1939 Monark five bar bicycle in original paint.
Needs to be complete and correct or very close to complete / correct.

Needs to have the pencil springer, tank, butterfly stand, etc. I do have the dual position bars and stem so those aren't a concern.
NOT interested in the Hawthorne twin bar / five bar version.
I do not mind a project that needs to be cleaned up & serviced, etc.

Please PM me with pics and price. Thanks!

Here is an example of what I'm looking for (but want one with all original paint)

39 monark five  bar.jpg

Based on the latest auction results an original paint Five Bar could be a little pricey! Good luck with the search. V/r Shawn

Yeah I realize it may be pricy. Don't have to be nearly as nice as saladshooter's bike, but hoping to find one in similar condition to the pic above, but with more of the paint intact.

Figured I'm not going to find matching original paint fenders so I may as well look for a different bike. Could be in "barn find" condition for all I care as long as it's got original paint and complete or close. I enjoy a good project and would love to find one to bring back to life.

Needs to have the pencil springer, tank, butterfly stand, etc. I do have the dual position bars and stem so those aren't a concern.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for (but want one with all original paint)

View attachment 806947

Let me help you! How much for the bars & stem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 806947
I hav one

Back