When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1956 Western Flyer X53 Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

john goodman

On Training Wheels
Needed: Looking for some parts for a 1956 Western Flyer X53. A chrome front fender, the front fender light, the tank, the front and rear wheels with rear wheel 1/2 inch sprocket assembly and the handlebars. Thank you so much! John

John if u come across a front fender that is to far gone I need one but it must b really rusty to match the rest of my bike

For some reason tried to PM you, but didn't see the tab to do so. Anyhow i have this X53 as is for $775 + shipping. I believe it doesn't have the right fenders, but i do have a set of fenders that i bought off Ebay to complete this bike for an additional $175.

20151031_163144.jpg

I also tried to private message you but was unable to. I have this complete bike I am going to list soon for $550. It has everything you are looking for except the front fender & light. You are less than a 4 hour drive to me. I can send more photos if you are interested.

DSCN4114.JPG

I would sell you the tank, wheel set & handle bars. Let me know if you are interested.

Back