When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1960-61 Schwinn Continental 10 speed bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

warrensibley

Look Ma, No Hands!
Anyone have a 1960-61 Schwinn Continental 10 speed bicycle they would like to sell? Prefer blue, green or red, but interested in any color.

These were the first two years of this Schwinn 10 speed, and the only two years with the Simplex seat-tube-mounted jockey shifter bar for the derailleur. They were also the only two years for a very unusual set of Schwinn decals that were highly detailed and brightly colored. Have you got one?

No sir....sorry.
I have a 1973 with a XL frame.
(Would sell all or frame.)
IMG_20181127_150742_01.jpg

Last edited:
-----

Have a partial in radiant coppertone.

There is frame, fork, headset, rear mech, chain and a few small fittings.

Finish and transfers in excellent condition.

Do not recall size. Am away from my bicycle materials this week. If you wish additional information will be able to look at it next week.

-----

Thanks for your reply. Please send me a picture of what you have, when you get a chance. I try to get them as complete as possible, but I will look at anything.

-----

Have a partial in radiant coppertone.

There is frame, fork, headset, rear mech, chain and a few small fittings.

Finish and transfers in excellent condition.

Do not recall size. Am away from my bicycle materials this week. If you wish additional information will be able to look at it next week.

-----

Back