When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED - 1964 J39 Survivor Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

60sstuff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking to purchase a 1964 “Original paint Survivor” in Radiant Coppertone.

Prefer an 8+ condition with the factory correct components (tufted solo polo, square back strut, fenders, center stamp S-2/S-7, whitewall knobby/Westwind), willing to check anything.

Please private message me. Thank You, Chris

I have one but it has a solo polo with plain white cover - not tufted. Did they come both ways? Mine also has a 1963 dated crank and a non-crimped 1963 sissy. Purchased from the original owner who claimed the only thing he had changed was the rear tire and the front fork. When I bought it it had a grey primered Schwinn replacement fork and I replaced it with a cut down girls coppertone one.

I have one but it has a solo polo with plain white cover - not tufted. Did they come both ways? Mine also has a 1963 dated crank and a non-crimped 1963 sissy. Purchased from the original owner who claimed the only thing he had changed was the rear tire and the front fork. When I bought it it had a grey primered Schwinn replacement fork and I replaced it with a cut down girls coppertone one.
Private message sent. Thanks.

Edit ….. Wanted same as above shorty Coppertone in either a J39 Deluxe as stated in my first post or a J38 Standard with a smooth solo polo seat and black wall tires.
Thank you.

I was just about to get mine out to take more detailed photos for you but we got another 8 1/2 inches of snow. Hopefully it will all melt soon and I can get the bike out.

Back