When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 1995 Schwinn Black Phantom Barstool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lowrybicyclerepair

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Wanted: 1995 Schwinn Black Phantom Barstool.

Does anyone know where I can find a barstool made in 1995 to commemorate the 100 year anniversary. It used a lot of the reproduction Phantom parts. After 16 years, I finally own a Phantom and am now looking for one of these stools for my garage. Thanks, John

1_2c5ecc4976e5a45324aecbca514972f5-1.jpg

That may be a pricey bar stool. The seat is worth a couple of hundred, pedals about $75, tank $75-100, and headbadge $15. I suppose you could just build one? v/r Shawn

The Seat, Tank and Pedals Are Worth Almost As Much As A Complete Bike

The stool must not have come cheap. Its parts alone are worth almost as much as a complete bike.

F.A.

To be honest, You can take almost any Schwinn boys 26" frame, cut it, paint it and install (weld) legs, and there ya go. The parts used on that stool are re-pop "95 stuff. Not that that's a bad thing, but it isn't too hard to make one of those yourself.

I'd love to see a whole bar collection in prewar (imitated) stools!! THAT would be cool. A bike can be ridden many ways. Wheels or not.

I really do not have painting, welding, or any other fabrication skills like that. When these came out along with the 1995 Phantoms, I thought they were so cool for someone who could afford the bike. 16 years later, I was finally able to get one of the Phantoms and its the highlight of my collection. An original anniversary stool would be a great piece to go with it if I ever find one.

How many were made?

Hi John,
I was wondering...does anyone know how many of those stools were made? I saw a couple that were for sale on Ebay for about $2,500 / $3,000.00 each...same seller. I don't know if they were sold. The ones for sale were red for the Red Phantom and a green one for the Green Phantom. The Black Phantom one wasn't listed. The black model will probably be listed for a higher price?!?
Superhal...

If I remember correctly, Schwinn made 300. I do not remember them in colors besides black. I have 2...1 is still in the original shipping box.

Last edited:
Back